Spigot WorldAnchor 1.1.2 [ChunkLoader] - USEFUL FOR FACTIONS AND SKYBLOCK 1.1.3

Give your players a block than can be placed to keep a chunk loaded.

1. Ullrimax submitted a new resource:

WorldAnchor 1.0 ChunkLoader] - USEFUL FOR FACTIONS AND SKYBLOCK - Give your players a block than can be placed to keep a chunk loaded.

Read more about this resource...

2. Looks like a great plugin!
    I will leave a review after I have tested it out.

3. Does this activate spawners aswell?

4. This doesn't activate spawners aswell but i can try to do a feature that simulate a player, so it will keep mobs spawned and it will activate spawners, but I don't know how to do it, i will learn and try to add this feature :)
    Thank you for the idea

• Like Like x 2
  5. Thank you, it's the 1.0 of the plugin so don't be rude if there are bugs :)

6. Maybe a timed world anchor? So, say someone buys one from a buycraft store, for example, we can run a command such as "/worldanchor give <Player> <Time>", in the lore it will say "Time for this anchor: <seconds> or minutes depending on how long it is.
    once it's placed it will start counting down and then disappear and send a message saying your world anchor time has run out

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. It's a bit difficult for me but i can maybe try, I need to give a personnal ID for each anchor and get the date.

If i'm motivated i will try

8. Once a couple more features are added I bet this could go as a premium plugin

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Ullrimax updated WorldAnchor 1.0 [ChunkLoader] - USEFUL FOR FACTIONS AND SKYBLOCK with a new update entry:

IMPORTANT BUG FIX

Read the rest of this update entry...

10. Hey Ullrimax, just downloaded this plugin, getting ready to put it through its paces. Could you include a list of permissions this plugin uses? Out of lazyness I've just done a blanket worldanchor.* allowance on my server, but it would be good to know the options.

Also, it would it be possible in a future version to allow for commands from the server console? Right now it just throws up an error when I try to issue commands through the console.

Finally, it looks like you have already started implementing some of your hologram plans. Every time I place a block my console throws up a whole bunch of errors, especially some pertaining to holograms. It may be good to check if there is a supported hologram plugin installed before trying to use one.

Other than that, looks pretty good, now it's just time to test it out and see how it works.

Thanks for the plugin,
    -Matt

11. Oh it was not supposed to have holograms in the public version because i was just trying to see how it works.
    And just to tell you, crop farms are not growing with this plugin, because crop farms need a player near them to grow, not just a chunk loaded,
    so it's only working for redstone and maybe golem farms...
    But I'm gonna fix the hologram bug by removing it and adding the possibility to give from the console.
    Ty for your comment

12. this needs to be a premium resource

13. I added the permissions :)

14. Having some issues loading WorldAnchor on my server. Here's the code:
    Code (Text):
    [01:10:34] [Server thread/INFO]: [WorldAnchor] Enabling WorldAnchor v1.1.3
    [01:10:34] [Server thread/INFO]: [WorldAnchor] Loading Chunks...
    [01:10:34] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling WorldAnchor v1.1.3 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.bukkit.Location.getChunk(Location.java:78) ~[spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-7d78b81-775f1e1]
        at fr.ullrimax.worldanchor.main.onEnable(main.java:48) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:271) ~[spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-7d78b81-775f1e1]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:337) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-7d78b81-775f1e1]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:405) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-7d78b81-775f1e1]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:376) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-7d78b81-775f1e1]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:326) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-7d78b81-775f1e1]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:419) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-7d78b81-775f1e1]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.l(MinecraftServer.java:380) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-7d78b81-775f1e1]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:335) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-7d78b81-775f1e1]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:272) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-7d78b81-775f1e1]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:542) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-7d78b81-775f1e1]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_65]
    My off-the-cuff guess is that this is related to the plugin loading before MultiVerse Core, since my chunkloader is on a world that has not yet loaded. This could be fixed with softdepend: [Multiverse-Core]

but really, this error is to vague for me to figure out...

Edit:

Used PlugMan to reload WorldAnchor after everything had loaded, and it worked fine, adding to my suspicions that WorldAnchor should load after Multiverse-Core

15. Ok nice, what are you gonna do with my plugin ? For what you use it ? I'm curious ^^

16. So can a player disconnect and the world anchor can afk the igs for him?