Spigot WorldBorder (Pure's Fork) 1.17

Efficient, feature-rich plugin for limiting and generating your worlds. Continuation of the original

1. Puremin0rez

Puremin0rez submitted a new resource:

WorldBorder (Pure's Fork) - Efficient, feature-rich plugin for limiting and generating your worlds. Continuation of the original

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hey, thanks for your work! We are on a spigot 1.13.2 server and already with the original plugin the fill doesn't work well. In the chat a process appears, and after about 1-2 minutes it says its finished. When we do a dynmap fullrender nothing changed and still half of the map appears black. Even a server restart after the fill didn't help. Do you have any idea what we can do?

3. Puremin0rez

I can't speak for the original plugin, but assuming it happens with my fork as well, the only thing I can really recommend is trying "wb world fill 20 208 true", with the important part being the "true" at the end, which tells WB to go over the existing chunks and try again.

This may cause them to fill in better, if that still doesn't work, I have no idea. I am not extremely familiar with the Dynmap process... however I do regularly use it to test to verify a world is being generated properly, and have not seen such an issue with the black chunks on my fork personally.

4. You are right - in the meantime I tried with TRUE to generate everything new and now it works perfectly. Dynmap is rendering right now and everything is fixed. Thanks for your time :)

5. Does this plugin have legacy support? (1.8 - 1.12)

6. Puremin0rez

Not officially. It might work, it might not.

I'd recommend using an older version of the original WorldBorder for legacy support.

7. Puremin0rez

Puremin0rez updated WorldBorder (Pure's Fork) with a new update entry:

Update to 1.16.2

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  8. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

Are you aware of the imhandmade fork? You might want to work together, to maintain a single supported fork.

9. Puremin0rez

I am aware of that fork, but I would not be interested in working with that author. I do see that they've included some of the more important fixes from my fork in their recent commits. My opinions are not nice ones, so I'll keep them to myself :) I appreciate the suggestion though!

I plan on maintaining WB until it breaks in some significant way, which probably will not be for quite some time unless Mojang decides to change up the chunk system significantly again. Even then, border checking should always remain working.

When that does happen, I'll just be recommending the usage of Chunky for pregeneration. (Which I recommend anyways since It's what I personally use now :p)

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Puremin0rez

• Like Like x 1
  11. @SlimeDog are you using this fork now or the other one? im not sure wich one is better :p

12. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

This is the better fork, but I don't use either now.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hello what is the command or how to stop worldborder plugin from pregenerating chunks? Since I tried to install other plugins that will make chunk pregen more faster

14. Hello I don't understand, the processing was very fast lately but now it was from 25k chunks processed per second to 100cps :(
    https://pastebin.com/axPh5uhw how can I make this to 25k again?

15. I have an issue where I am never teleported back when I reach edge of the world

EDIT: it was bypass list issue, solved

#15 Govindas, Dec 5, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2020
  16. Hi, please will there be an update needed for servers upgrading to 1.17?

17. Update for 1.17?

18. Hello dev i wonder if this is going to be updated for 1.17?

19. Puremin0rez

Puremin0rez updated WorldBorder (Pure's Fork) with a new update entry:

Update to 1.17

Read the rest of this update entry...

20. Puremin0rez

I have published an update which has tested all functionality and confirmed it as working on 1.17.

WorldBorder typically does not need changes to work on newer versions of Minecraft, so it's best to just give it a shot and try it out anyways even if the version is not specifically marked as compatible.

You can read the full change log above this post. I hope you enjoy :)