Spigot WorldEditSUI | Visualize your selection! 1.7.1

Visualize your WorldEdit selection with particles!

1. I'll add an option to limit the size of displayed selection in an update later today!

• Like Like x 1
  2. I am operator and use the newest version of WorldGuard and WorldEdit, but the Command says I don't have WorldGuard what is wrong.

(Paper Spigot 1.15.2)

3. Can you send your startup server log? And the message that appears when using the command

4. KennyTV updated WorldEditSUI | Visualize your selection! with a new update entry:

Version 1.7.1 Changelog

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Complex poly regions aren't depicted correctly

6. Pretty sure they aren't implemented at all :D atm I only have displayal of 2d poly region, I'll see if I can manage complex poly

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Thanks, that's a good plugin

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Doesn't seem to be working in the latest FAWE

9. Works fine for me on 1.15.2 with FastAsyncWorldEdit build 192

10. Hello, there is a bug when you try to use /wesui showregion <region>
    If you have the particle-expiry enabled on the config the particles of the region are not showing, else if you have disabled that function works fine.

No error logs in console, using the last version for pspigot 1.16.1

11. Doesn't work with WE Version 7.2.0-beta-02

Can't see any particles.

12. Seems fine to me. Try setting the max-ping option to -1 and disable expiry if you have it enabled. If that still does not work; how exactly did you make the selection?

13. Hi,
    please will there be an update to 1.17?

14. It already works fine on 1.17 last I tested

15. Hello, I have a little problem.
    After the particles have disappeared according to the timer specified in
    expires-in-seconds:
    When using the / wg s command
    The region is highlighted but does not display particles.
    But if I use selection with //pos1, //pos2 or //wand and use /wg s again
    particles start to connect.
    kernel version paper 1.12.2
    WP 6_2_2
    MP 6_1_9

sorry for bad english i'm from russia (((

16. Please help(((((
    paper 1.16.5
    worldedit-bukkit-7.2.5-dis - with WGextender support and Russian localization
    worldguard-bukkit-7.0.4-dis - with WGextender support and with Russian localization

[15:43:34 ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins/WorldEditSUI-1.7.1.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.util.zip.ZipException: ZipFile invalid LOC header (bad signature)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:141) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-574]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:397) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-574]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:305) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-574]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:389) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-574]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:251) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-574]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:1055) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-574]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.lambda$a$0(MinecraftServer.java:289) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-574]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:831) [?:?]
    Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: ZipFile invalid LOC header (bad signature)
    at java.util.zip.ZipFile$ZipFileInputStream.initDataOffset(ZipFile.java:917) ~[?:?]
    at java.util.zip.ZipFile$ZipFileInputStream.read(ZipFile.java:928) ~[?:?]
    at java.util.zip.ZipFile$ZipFileInflaterInputStream.fill(ZipFile.java:445) ~[?:?]
    at java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.read(InflaterInputStream.java:158) ~[?:?]
    at java.io.InputStream.readNBytes(InputStream.java:506) ~[?:?]
    at java.util.jar.JarFile.getBytes(JarFile.java:807) ~[?:?]
    at java.util.jar.JarFile.getManifestFromReference(JarFile.java:421) ~[?:?]
    at java.util.jar.JarFile.getManifest(JarFile.java:408) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.<init>(PluginClassLoader.java:71) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-574]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:137) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-574]
    ... 7 more

17. Hi nice Plugin. Is paste lock possible? So i can lock the position of the preview.