Spigot WorldGUI v2

EASY TO USE, GUI-BASED, WORLD SELECTOR.

1. Hi, I've just downloaded and installed the skript but it seems that I encounter several errors while loading the skript.

Code (Text):
    [14:41:56 ERROR]: Can't understand this condition/effect: open chest with 1 rows named "Select a world to join." to player (WorldGUI.sk, line 32: open chest with {@gui-rows} rows named "Select a world to join." to player')
    [14:41:56 ERROR]: can't understand this condition: 'name of clicked item is set' (WorldGUI.sk, line 41: if name of clicked item is set:')
    [14:41:56 ERROR]: Can't understand this condition/effect: open chest with 1 rows named "Please select an option." to player (WorldGUI.sk, line 51: open chest with 1 rows named "Please select an option." to player')
    [14:41:56 ERROR]: Can't understand this condition/effect: open chest with 5 rows named "Please select a world to &a&nadd&7." to player (WorldGUI.sk, line 59: open chest with 5 rows named "Please select a world to &a&nadd&7." to player')
    [14:41:57 ERROR]: Can't understand this condition/effect: open chest with 5 rows named "Please select a world to &c&nremove&7." to player (WorldGUI.sk, line 66: open chest with 5 rows named "Please select a world to &c&nremove&7." to player')
    [14:41:57 ERROR]: can't understand this condition: 'name of clicked item is set' (WorldGUI.sk, line 75: if name of clicked item is set:')
    [14:41:57 ERROR]: can't understand this condition: 'name of clicked item is set' (WorldGUI.sk, line 86: if name of clicked item is set:')

My server is running spigot 1.15.2 and I obv have Skript up to date & multiverse installed.

2. Hi there, you will also need the addon skQuery, I forgot to list this in the requirements section! Apologies. You can download skQuery @ https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/skquery-1-9-1-15.36631/

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks for your (quick) answer! I've installed skQuery and I can access the /worldgui command now!
    Furthermore, I can't add any worlds...

Code (Text):
    [15:49:28 ERROR]: can't understand this condition: 'name of clicked item is set' (WorldGUI.sk, line 41: if name of clicked item is set:')
    [15:49:28 ERROR]: can't understand this condition: 'name of clicked item is set' (WorldGUI.sk, line 75: if name of clicked item is set:')
    [15:49:28 ERROR]: can't understand this condition: 'name of clicked item is set' (WorldGUI.sk, line 86: if name of clicked item is set:')

These lines remain in console and I'm getting
    [15:54:50 ERROR]: [Skript] In 1.13+ you cannot get the title name of an inventory outside of an InventoryClickEvent, Only if this inventory has an InventoryHolder may it be used in this state.

4. Hello! Sorry for the inconvience, but you will also need the Skript addon Skellet (I promise this is the last addon you'll need aha!), Ive checked it myself and everything will work now. If you have any other issues, please just ask. Download Skellet @ https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/skript-java-addon-skellett.34361/