Premium WorldSchematics2 [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by robotnik, Aug 30, 2016.

1. robotnik updated WorldSchematics2 with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. Hello @robotnik , can you send me the last version of your plugin at my mail : [email protected] and a bug report, when the randomrotate is set to false, the schematic spawn just one mob, for exemple, if i set an amount of 10 mob, it spawn just one mob

3. Using the latest version,I got an error when I reload it.
    Code (Text):
    [00:44:01 INFO]: [WorldSchematics2] Plugin reloaded!
    [00:44:01 WARN]: Unexpected exception while parsing console command "worldschematics reload"
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'worldschematics' in plugin WorldSchematics2 v2.5.1
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:46) ~[spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
            at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:141) ~[spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:650) ~[spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.CraftServer.dispatchServerCommand(CraftServer.java:636) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.DedicatedServer.aM(DedicatedServer.java:437) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:400) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:678) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:576) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_131]
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
            at WorldSchematics.SpawnSchematic.PopulateEntityConfig(SpawnSchematic.java:717) ~[?:?]
            at WorldSchematics.SpawnSchematic.<init>(SpawnSchematic.java:159) ~[?:?]
            at WorldSchematics.WorldSchematics.UpdateConfigs(WorldSchematics.java:267) ~[?:?]
            at WorldSchematics.WorldSchematics.UpdateConfigs(WorldSchematics.java:245) ~[?:?]
            at WorldSchematics.WorldSchematics.Reload(WorldSchematics.java:305) ~[?:?]
            at WorldSchematics.WorldSchematics.onCommand(WorldSchematics.java:373) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:44) ~[spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
            ... 8 more
    >worldschematics reload
    [00:44:39 INFO]: [WorldSchematics2] Plugin reloaded!
    [00:44:39 WARN]: Unexpected exception while parsing console command "worldschematics reload"
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'worldschematics' in plugin WorldSchematics2 v2.5.1
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:46) ~[spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
            at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:141) ~[spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:650) ~[spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.CraftServer.dispatchServerCommand(CraftServer.java:636) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.DedicatedServer.aM(DedicatedServer.java:437) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:400) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:678) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:576) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_131]
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
            at WorldSchematics.SpawnSchematic.PopulateEntityConfig(SpawnSchematic.java:684) ~[?:?]
            at WorldSchematics.SpawnSchematic.<init>(SpawnSchematic.java:159) ~[?:?]
            at WorldSchematics.WorldSchematics.UpdateConfigs(WorldSchematics.java:267) ~[?:?]
            at WorldSchematics.WorldSchematics.UpdateConfigs(WorldSchematics.java:245) ~[?:?]
            at WorldSchematics.WorldSchematics.Reload(WorldSchematics.java:305) ~[?:?]
            at WorldSchematics.WorldSchematics.onCommand(WorldSchematics.java:373) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:44) ~[spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
            ... 8 more

4. robotnik updated WorldSchematics2 with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Can you post your config?

6. Doesn't the schematic itself have a config? In that, do you have random rotation enabled?

7. Rotation was enabled in some, but loot tables still didn't work when rotation was disabled

8. ScarabCoder

Resource Staff

@robotnik
    Hey mate, mind sharing how you got lore from the loot table to take apply to items in a WorldEdit schematic? I'm looking at WE's ChestBlock class, and it apparently only allows an array of BaseItemStacks, which don't support setting lore.

9. Haven't used the plugin yet. But here a thing i wanted to ask:
    Let's say you enter a new chunk and a schematic structure gets pasted, is it than possible to retrieve a xyz coord relatively close / or in the schematic from within that chunk at a later date.

=> simply said, a teleport to that schematic or a save of the coords / chunk in a data file

10. I and several of my players and staff invested quite a bit of time creating and configuring schematics for this plugin. I created a world themed around this plugin. I am very disappointed that, when this plugin broke on paper servers last fall, you did nothing to fix it. Here we are 3/4 of a year later and your premium plugin still does not work on paper servers. Since it works with spigot but not a fork of spigot it would likely take the paper developers about 5 minutes in irc with you to locate the problem. Despite my repeated requests that you visit their irc channel you haven't made the effort. I am still hearing my players lament the loss of the added structures in a world map, which I still have themed around your plugin, but must operate without it.
    Once again sir, here is the link to their irc channel. Here is a hastebin of the error that is generated when your plugin attempts to place a schem. Let them know the error is specific to paper servers and does not occur on spigot servers and they will either help you locate the issue or find it for you. Developers don't get sharper than these guys; and they are always willing to help.

11. PhanaticD

Patron

in an effort to help @FatherWh0 i bought and took a look at the source code with a decompiler

[​IMG]

in order to fix this error all you would need to do is switch around the checks in the if statement

so first check if BlockBlacklist != null THEN check if its not isEmpty

Code (Text):
    if(BlockBlacklist != null && !BlockBlacklist.isEmpty()) {

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Important to note: I have done further testing and the issue is not specific to paper anymore.

13. Thanks for the help. I've been overwhelmed with life lately and havent had too much time, so this is very helpful

No need to decompile the source, you can view it here, im opening it up. I've been having a lot of trouble trying to find the source of these bugs, so any help I can get is appreciated.
    http://gitlab.the-outpost.me/robotnikman/WorldSchematics2

#219 robotnik, Sep 16, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2017