Spigot xDaily - Daily Rewards Plugin + VIP Support - [WIP] - Now with admin GUI 0.6.8

xDaily is a plugin for daily rewards

1. Xearox submitted a new resource:

xDaily - Daily Rewards Plugin - [WIP] - 1.9.4 - xDaily is a plugin for daily rewards

Read more about this resource...

2. I am working on the next update right now. It will support multi languages.

I hope I can release it today.

3. Xearox updated xDaily - Daily Rewards Plugin + VIP Support - [WIP] with a new update entry:

Now with Multi Languages!

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. Xearox updated xDaily - Daily Rewards Plugin + VIP Support - [WIP] with a new update entry:

Now with Multi Languages!

5. Xearox updated xDaily - Daily Rewards Plugin + VIP Support - [WIP] with a new update entry:

Added Chinese translation

6. Actually I am working on the in-game GUI to create rewards and also on multiple rewards.

Also I will add the ability to run commands from inside the rewards calendar. e.g. If you want to give your new player, after he reached the 7 days goal, 1 week premium permissions or something like that. And if you need to run a command like /premium give <player> 7 days, you will be able to do it.

The idea behind multiple rewards is:

If a player joined the first time the server, he will get a special reward calendar for new players. If he reached the end of it, he will get a general rewards calendar. Premium players can get special calendars or other non-premium player can buy them for in-game money.

But I don't know when I release this update. I need to make big changes in my code to realize this.

7. Add Russian lang. please

8. Sure. Translate one of the language files and send the content via PM to me ;-)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. Xearox updated xDaily - Daily Rewards Plugin + VIP Support - [WIP] with a new update entry:

Hide items in the reward calendar

10. Optimistic :)

11. I am still working on the admin GUI. I will release it soon. Maybe today or in the next days. I don't know when I am ready.

12. I have error in plugin in PlayerInventoryEvent (Server Bukkit 1.8.8)

13. I need the error! Without it I can't help ;-)

14. OK, wait please...

15. Xearox updated xDaily - Daily Rewards Plugin + VIP Support - [WIP] with a new update entry:

Updated to Spigot 1.10

16. I think I will release the xDaily Version 0.5.0 today.
    See above for all the new features ;-)

17. Xearox updated xDaily - Daily Rewards Plugin + VIP Support - [WIP] - Updated to MC 1.10 --- with a new update entry:

The admin GUI is finally ready! You can use decoration blocks now!

18. Xearox updated xDaily - Daily Rewards Plugin + VIP Support - [WIP] - Now with admin GUI with a new update entry:

Fixed small bug and remove some debug messages

19. Xearox updated xDaily - Daily Rewards Plugin + VIP Support - [WIP] - Now with admin GUI with a new update entry:

You can remove placed rewards in a new calendar now also I've added permission groups