Xenforo Addon

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by DawnSetups, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Hello Spigoteers,

I've been searching around trying to find an addon for Xenforo, and I can't seem to find one similar to what Spigot uses. The information below will outline the addon I'm in need for.

SpigotMC Addon: Under the Services and Recruitment forum, there's a limit on how early you can post in that forum. This restriction simply states that "Your account must be 1 week old, with 10 posts on the account".

Function: I'm simply searching for a Xenforo addon that will allow me to do the following.
    • Set a Post limit for a specific forum (ex. user needs 10 posts in order to post in x forum)
    • Set a Time limit for a specific forum (ex. user needs an account that's 1 week old to post in x forum)
    I downloaded the Minimum Posts addon, but it only allows for one of the features I'm wanting. If you could link me to an addon that fulfills my requested needs, that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

2. Create own group like "Pre-registered"? And search for an add-on which sets their rank to "Registered" after one week, the Pre-registered group wouldn't have permission to post on the forums.