Xenforo Portal Avatar Size Assistance

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by SlayerMarth, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Firstly, if this is not the section for this, please kindly point me in the right direction. Thank you.
    Okay, so, I use Xenporta and I need help making the avatars to the right of the post bigger. I've gone through Xenporta's css files, but I'm either overlooking/missing it, or it's not there. Anyone know how to do this and can tell me where to go, what to look for, and what to change?

Please and thank you.

2. You have to edit your Xenforo-Style

3. I know that much lol. I need someone to tell me exactly what css or what template I need to look at. I think from there, I can figure the rest out.

4. mathhulk

mathhulk Retired Moderator
    Retired

I know this is off-topic, but please don't bump before 24 hours.

5. Hey,

I can help you with this. Please Skype: IncentDesigns

6. I did this for a friend once, will skype you see if I can help!

7. You added me on Skype saying you can help me with my issue... {SLOW CLAP}...

8. Lol, I'd appreciate it.
    My skype is slayer.marth

Also, to anyone who's willing to help, just kind of a reminder. I'm asking for assistance. I don't really need anyone to go through and do anything for me. Therefore, I'm not trying to pay. This isn't labor intensive, I just need help. I don't see the need for paying someone to tell me where to go to change a couple numbers.

Other than that, I really appreciate anyone who can help me out of the goodness of their heart. Doesn't need to be about money.

#9 SlayerMarth, Feb 1, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2016