Spigot XenSync Remastered 1.0.0

XenSync Remastered is a Spigot plugin to sync a rank with XenForo.

1. MatthewSH submitted a new resource:

XenSync Remastered - XenSync Remastered is a Spigot plugin to sync a rank with XenForo.

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. please add bungeecord support

• Like Like x 1
  3. What do you mean? All you have to do is put it on the server? I guess I could write a separate Bungee plugin, but that would be pointless.

• Like Like x 1
  4. well since i have multi servers. instead of setting it up per server. id like to do it on bungeecord.

• Like Like x 1
  5. What permission system are you using?

• Like Like x 1
  6. #6 GHStudios, Nov 16, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I was able to find it just fine. However, Vault doesn't support LuckPerms from what I can see here. So your best bet would be to fork my repository and try to develop a clone of it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Vault supports luckperms perfectly. IDK why you think it dont?

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'm just telling you what I see. I'm looking at Vault's Bukkit page and the GitHub page and I see no support for LuckPerms. However, Vault's support for that isn't on debate here.

Something to note with Bungee, Vault doesn't have a Bungee side because permissions are done on the servers themselves (unless you're talking BungeeCord permissions). This plugin relies on Vault to make it easy to use across permissions systems.

Even if I did want to make a Bungee version, it would have to read from a database and database structure is not the same across permissions system...so I would be creating my own Vault and I sure as hell don't want to do that.

If your server uses a MySQL database with your permissions plugin, just throw this plugin on one of the server. The only thing that won't work is the timed sync task, but if you throw it on the lobby/hub server, you'll be fine with the join event.

The only other way is to integrate Bungee support into the current plugin, and the only place it would "help" is the timed sync task, which honestly...could slow your server down if it's grabbing from 3+ servers.

10. LuckPerms works with vault...sort of. I found it'll add to world but not server. If you have vault ignore world set true in LP config, it works just fine.

@theextinction If you're using MySQL for storage in LuckPerms, you don't need to set it up on every server, as MySQL sync with all the servers would happen near instantly.

@MatthewSH I love you in a friend way. Thanks, man. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1