Spigot XrayInformer 3.7.0

The Anti Xray Solution with over 70,000 downloads on BukkitDev has come to the Spigot Resources!

1. So, Can you add this?

Can you make it notify on spawner break? We have Orebfuscator so its kind of hard / not possible to xray Diamonds... But people still can xray spawners with chest esp :p

(Make config options to notify on diamond or spawner break) defined in the config.

Code (Text):
    logOreBreaks:
      diamond: true
      spawner: true

#181 DifferentCraft, Sep 16, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
  2. sorry dude got this error to report MC1.12.2
    [15:18:02 INFO]: [ArmorWeight] Enabled successfully.
    [15:18:02 INFO]: [XrayInformer] Enabling XrayInformer v3.6.0
    [15:18:02 ERROR]: [XrayInformer] Neither CoreProtect or LogBlock has been detected. Disabling XrayInformer.
    [15:18:02 INFO]: [XrayInformer] Disabling XrayInformer v3.6.0
    [15:18:02 INFO]: [XrayInformer] XrayInformer disabled
    [15:18:02 INFO]: [XrayInformer] LogBlock detected and in use.
    [15:18:02 ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling XrayInformer v3.6.0 (Is it up to date?)
    org.bukkit.plugin.IllegalPluginAccessException: Plugin attempted to register [email protected] while not enabled
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.registerEvents(SimplePluginManager.java:521) ~[spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-7754231-94b0980]
    at com.wesley27.xrayinformer.XrayInformer.onEnable(XrayInformer.java:45) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:264) ~[spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-7754231-94b0980]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:337) [spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-7754231-94b0980]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:402) [spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-7754231-94b0980]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:384) [spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-7754231-94b0980]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:333) [spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-7754231-94b0980]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:422) [spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-7754231-94b0980]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.l(MinecraftServer.java:383) [spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-7754231-94b0980]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:338) [spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-7754231-94b0980]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:272) [spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-7754231-94b0980]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:545) [spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-7754231-94b0980]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_144]
    [18:28:40 INFO]: This server is running CraftBukkit version git-Spigot-7754231-94b0980 (MC: 1.12.2) (Implementing API version 1.12.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)

3. Read the error message...

4. @DaDMaR777 Key part of the log you posted:
    Code (Text):
    [15:18:02 INFO]: [XrayInformer] Enabling XrayInformer v3.6.0
    [15:18:02 ERROR]: [XrayInformer] Neither CoreProtect or LogBlock has been detected. Disabling XrayInformer.
    [15:18:02 INFO]: [XrayInformer] Disabling XrayInformer v3.6.0
    [15:18:02 INFO]: [XrayInformer] XrayInformer disabled
    Are you sure LogBlock or CoreProect, whichever you're using, is loading properly? XrayInformer is running fine on my 1.12.2 server.

On a side note, the plugin shouldn't really generate an error after it has been disabled, I'll look into that, but that is irrelevant to the issue you are having :p

@DifferentCraft Coming in the next update :)

Also, notice to all: I just realized I didn't properly update the version string in the last update. If you have the most recent update, and run /xcheck and it tells you you have version 3.5.0, it's wrong, you are running 3.6.0, I'm just silly.

5. My apologies DerekZil for not reading your previous posts "Can you save without CoreProtect or LogBlock"
    But I use BlocksHub as mentioned on the FAWE overview - but I have no preference - did stop using CoreProtect when my saves doubled the size of the server to 8G
    https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/blockshub.331/
    SAYS
    works with:
    LogBlock
    - and -
    CoreProtect

"not listed as dependant"

THANKS wesley27 you posed 6 min befor I posted this lol - was still slowly typing lol

#185 DaDMaR777, Sep 23, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  6. @DaDMaR777 I believe @DerekZil Was referring to your post alone, not his own previous posts. My response shows what he meant, the first part of the error you posted tells you why XrayInformer isn't working and why your server threw that error.

In any event, so you are saying that you aren't using CoreProtect anymore? I don't really understand what BlocksHub does (I've only read it's description), it's not a logging plugin, does it just access logging plugins? XrayInformer will not work without a logging plugin to pull data from, and it currently only supports LB and CP.

EDIT:
    It is not listed as dependent beacuse it's implied by "XrayInformer hooks into your server logging plugin" and then the notion that you quoted, which logging plugins it works with.

#186 wesley27, Sep 23, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. ok re-installed CoreProtect working fine ................ (checked LogBlock - was last updated Dec8/2016 MC1.11)
    ok so now plugin "dependant" on CoreProtect to work (LOL) - looks good so far...................
    now I can try it out............thanks ALL...........old SaD DaD says ..........thanks for your patience......& .......time........

• Like Like x 1
  8. This may not be anything you can outright fix this, but been having server crashes when a specific player joins. Confirmed it was this plugin causing the issue by almost instantly eating all the ram when using it with CoreProtect. Not sure if this is something that should go on the issue tracker as I cannot pinpoint what exactly is causing it.

This player is def an edge case, but I fixed the problem by adding them to the special list and putting a filter so staff cannot manually check them on accident as that also crashes the server.

The player has been working on a big dig and gotten maybe 60-80% done with digging a 700x700 inverted dome crater for the past 6 months. Their McMMO mining level is about 3,000 and we have default leveling.

Maybe if it's possible have an option to drastically rate limit xchecking on a server. In my experience using the plugin, fast results is not something that matters too much. That is, assuming there isn't some obvious fix to this type of issue. xD

9. @delbertina While some results are never fast depending on the size of the query, entirely crashing a server seems like something that shouldn't happen. I guess it really does depend on your hardware specifications and the size of the data being pulled. The thing is, I can only optimize the data lookups in my plugin so much, because they are still coming straight out of CoreProtect or LogBlock and using the database systems of those plugins, not my own. So I have to work with those interfaces and the restrictions in querying and results that they present to me as a developer.

10. Interesting to see you developing this wesley, I wasn't aware you made plugins like this however this does explain all of the X-ray catches on oc ;). Quick question, however, is it at all possible to see players with the highest scores from the top, similar to /baltop in essentials but a list from the top down of people most likely x-raying? Thanks.

11. @acfuffy I have more, too :) I love developing plugins for public use, I only really maintain two at the moment though.

Yes, there is a command that does this: /xcheck all
    It works with LogBlock users well, and with CoreProtect users as of XrayInformer v3.5.0, however due to some limitations with CoreProtect it isn't very efficient and can take a while if your block database is large. It basically lists the top xrayers found on your server by scanning your whole block database.

• Like Like x 1
  12. When doing that however it brings up a display as if there is a player named "all"

13. @acfuffy Apologies for the delayed response.

You're using CoreProtect and the latest version of XrayInformer? I haven't heard of any other reports of this, I can take a look, but off the top of my head am unsure of what could cause this if no one else is experiencing it.

14. Yeah. I see what you're talking about now, is there any way to see offline players too as a total?

15. @acfuffy Not currently, I never really considered that because of the magnitude of such a query on most servers.

16. Just an update on the problem I was running into a few posts up. After a while of them continuing to dig more and more the impact on the server with the lookups started causing crashes again. Tested without this plugin and the issue did not persist. I believe this is an issue with the clear command and the permission to bypass the lookup on join. This is apparent because we tried both methods of stopping the lookup on login, but it either did not work or kicked off some other RAM and CPU intensive task.

Not sure if that's something you can fix or again an issue with CP, but we really like your plugin and find it very useful so just wanted to say something incase it was something you are able to fix. :)

17. @delbertina You tried disabling lookups on login entirely from the config? And it still crashed while players were logging in? I'm not sure about that, I'll look into seeing what else I can do to optimize it. This is a rather unique report, no one else has really reported crashing due to lookups, and my server does not crash from them either. I have players with millions of block changes that, while the query may take a minute or so to complete, I can still run xcheck on them without lagging or crashing the server.

Like I said, I'll take a look and run some tests to see if there's anything specific I can find that might be causing your issue, but off the bat I don't have much to work with. Not sure it will help, but could you give me a crash log? Also, what are the specs (if you don't mind) of your server? Ram and processor?

I don't think this plugin, even when querying large databases, requires too much, but I do know that I can't adequately test for very small servers because (even though my server is very small) my server runs on a lot of hardware.

18. I could give you a crash log, but they dont have anything specifically to do with this plugin. Mostly full of other plugin errors because their operations are taking a long time to run due to CPU and RAM usage maxing out from the lookup.

For the server specs, it has 2gigs of RAM allocated and I think 2 cores or threads of an E5-1650 v3 processor clocked at 3.5GHz.

The particular dude we've been having issues with has this giant dig and has also helped others with their dig projects in the past. Their current area which they've finished now contains 12-8 million blocks as an estimation. 400 diameter with 70-90 land height. Given that, they're def not a normal occurrence.

19. Hi can you add support for 1.8.x servers?

20. SlimeDog

Patron

1.8.x is three years old. Please consider updating, and using one of the available plugins if you need 1.8 PvP.

• Agree Agree x 2