Bug You can leave a review without even typing a word.

Discussion in 'Community Feedback and Suggestions' started by Iuqy, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Hello,
    Not sure if this has been already discovered and there is no fix to this. But you can simply bypass the 150 characters (or whatever it is) by simply pasting "⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀". It is some type of brail letter that just comes out to be white space. As you can see [​IMG] There is a possibility that the review gets removed after a while, but just pointing it out.
    Please do not abuse this and it's just for the staff to be notified,
    Matt

2. http://prnt.sc/bnrnln

3. I would consider this a better review than "★☆☆☆☆ this plugin is bad!!"

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Funny Funny x 3
  4. ... And then they leave a 1 star blank review...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Maybe it is so good they are lost for words

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. FormallyMyles

Supporter

Even if you did this, it would get reported and you would be punished due to it avoiding the character limit.

7. You can't report reviews

8. FormallyMyles

Supporter

You just report their profile saying their review bypasses the limit and they will take action.

But I wouldn't use this for other things as you would be abusing the report feature.

9. Legoman99573

Supporter

Great job pointing out, now people can ★☆☆☆☆ and not explain why. Plus I have seen this alot on one plugin, but I forgot what plugin it was.

This should be considered bypassing the limit.

10. This is not for people to abuse, just to get the word out there so it can be known to the admins of the site.

11. Legoman99573

Supporter

Ik, but this thread can cause it to where people will see it and start doing it themselves.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Then they'll be punished, it was stated that they will be punished, so they are risking getting punished by abusing this.