Spigot ZeroKits - More than just creating kits! 1.2

Alternative Kits Plugin that you can customize and more!

1. justincenteno99 submitted a new resource:

ZeroKits - Alternative Kits Plugin that you can customize and more!

Read more about this resource...

2. Really cool looking kits plugin!

3. Appreciate it :)

4. How does the cool-down work? In seconds, days? And how to allow a kit only once?

5. The plugin works in seconds. To actually set it for a day, you would have to set it in seconds for it to become a day.

6. Emmm, i tried this plugin and its really cool. The problem with your plugin is that after receiving a Kit i clears the armors. Any ideas how to disable this? Because i could not find the option to save armors that you are already eqquiped. It saves the inventory, but not the armors on you. :(

7. Check in the configuration for a Clear Inventory before Getting Option and set that to false. Plus this plugin is actually more on the KitPvP-side

8. # ZeroKits Main Configuration

# This section here allows you to enable clearing a players inventory before getting a kit
    Clear Inventory before Kit: false

# This section here allows you to enable clearing a players inventory before getting a personal kit
    Clear Inventory before Personal Kit: false

It is on false, but it deletes armors you are wearing when you receive a kit. Any chances you would make an option for that too? To keep the items you are wearing? I really would like to use this plugin on my Survival server! :) if there would be an option to keep the armors, it would be perfect! :)