Spigot ZHorse 1.8.2

Enjoy the advanced horse management and protection features provided by ZHorse !

1. ZHorse is throwing errors in Spigot 1.14.1.
    Error occurred while enabling ZHorse v1.8.0 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/io/IOUtils
    at com.github.zedd7.zhorse.managers.ResourceManager.getSQLResource(ResourceManager.java:130) ~[?:?]
    at com.github.zedd7.zhorse.managers.ResourceManager.loadSQLTableScriptList(ResourceManager.java:67) ~[?:?]
    at com.github.zedd7.zhorse.managers.ResourceManager.loadSQLResources(ResourceManager.java:60) ~[?:?]
    at com.github.zedd7.zhorse.managers.ResourceManager.<init>(ResourceManager.java:35) ~[?:?]
    at com.github.zedd7.zhorse.ZHorse.initManagers(ZHorse.java:118) ~[?:?]
    at com.github.zedd7.zhorse.ZHorse.onEnable(ZHorse.java:36) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:263) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-03bd4b0-49e15b4]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:352) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-03bd4b0-49e15b4]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:416) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-03bd4b0-49e15b4]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:458) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-03bd4b0-49e15b4]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:372) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-03bd4b0-49e15b4]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:440) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-03bd4b0-49e15b4]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:258) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-03bd4b0-49e15b4]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:761) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-03bd4b0-49e15b4]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_211]
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.commons.io.IOUtils
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_211]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:135) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-03bd4b0-49e15b4]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:81) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-03bd4b0-49e15b4]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_211]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_211]
    ... 15 more

2. it hasn't been updated to 1.14.* yet =(

3. I might have some time to work on it this weekend. It will first come as a snapshot for 1.8.1 though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Hi i have been having a problem when I do /zh list. Nothing appearns and i get this warning message in console.

https://pastebin.com/FQb52ey6
    Please help me. I really like this plugin

5. ZHorse 1.8.1 snapshot 3 - Auto-completion update

Short description
    This snapshot is the first (and hopefully last) attempt to update to Spigot 1.14.1.
    It was not thoroughly tested but it seems to work fine in a fresh install on my test server.

Changelog

• Updated to Spigot 1.14.1.
    • Added polish localization. Thanks to @ozy_rys !
    • Shaded Apache Commons IO library. The .jar will be slightly larger (~200 KB) than usual because I had to include a library that is no longer provided by Spigot directly into ZHorse. A selective shading could be cleaner but I don't have the time to be that pernickety.
    Known bugs
    • None.
    Future improvements
    Additional Note
    I just want to mention that, although I have much bigger plans for ZHorse than a fixup snapshot every X months, I don't currently have the free time to concretize them.
    So unless I later say otherwise, my projects for ZHorse are still ongoing.

6. Sikatsu

Patron

It works fine for me.

7. Hello.

We have issue's with the looking up offline players, online players works fine. Its also on 1.13.2 and 1.14.3, we use Paper on both versions.

With LP(luckperms) loaded it give this error: https://pastebin.com/tTH2YBjn
    Whitout LP loaded it (still) give this error: https://pastebin.com/97yhSrvj

8. Will this be updated to 1.14?

9. Hello.

We have encountered a very big issue. If players are added to a player's friendlist they still cant use the horses from the player, they still get the message is not owned by them.

We use Paper 1.14.3, Could you please test this and see if you can also reproduce this bug? If you dont get it it means a plugin conflict with ZHorse. What i will them look into.

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. I'm not really sure where to add this suggestion. But you should add horse breeds where there is also an option for us to add our own horse breeds! When horses breed the foal's breed should be randomized between the two parent's breeds. You should also add horse age!

11. Although I'm not against the idea, it falls somewhat beyond the scope of ZHorse which focuses on horse management and vanilla "fixes".
    So, if this ever added to ZHorse, it would be in a very long time given the list of features that are left to develop and the almost non-existent free time that I can spare for ZHorse lately..
    Thus, I recommend that you contact another dev to implement this (I wouldn't be surprised if it had already be done) if you want it soon ;)

12. You need to add the claim limits per group in the zhorse config.

Code (Text):
    Groups:

# The list of permission groups with which ZHorse tries to bind.
      # The value of color is applied to the horse name.
      # Following formats are available : "&4", <4>, <dark_red>, <DARKRED>.
      # Set color-bypass to allow color tags in horse names.
      # The value of claims-limit defines how much horses a player can claim.
      # Assign and define the permission only if the group is not defined in a perms plugin.
      # Membership of the (fake) group is simulated for whoever has the permission.

default:
        color: "&f"
        color-bypass: false
        claims-limit: 0
        permission: zh.what.ever.you.want
      player:
        color: "&a"
        color-bypass: true
        claims-limit: 3
      member:
        color: "&d"
        claims-limit: 5
      vip:
        color: "&e"
        claims-limit: 10
      trusted:
        color: "&b"
        claims-limit: 20
      mod:
        color: "&5"
        permission: prefix.zh.is.not.required
      owner:
        color: "&1"
      admin:
        color: "&4"
        claims-limit: -1
        permission: deleting.this.line.is.fine.too

13. I did that

https://imgur.com/iwv4DSm

https://imgur.com/VkGSXMy

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. (y) This ^

I'm aware that the permission/group system of ZHorse is confusing.

The original idea (many years earlier) was that ZHorse's groups should be the same as your permission plugin's primary groups. If, for some reason, you wanted to use different group names, you could do so by the mean of permissions.
    This is no longer a good option since permission plugins have changed quite a lot, and relying on permissions to simulate ZHorse groups was a bad idea in the first place (although it works) since permissions are commonly used differently in admin's minds.
    The ordering of ZHorse groups also plays an important role if you inherits your permissions groups.

This is planned to be entirely replaced by permissions in update 2.0.0 : https://github.com/Zedd7/ZHorse/issues/104

In the meantime, just name your ZHorse groups the same as your permission groups and it should work fine.
    You can entirely remove the permissions from both ZHorse and your permission plugin's configs to avoid confusion/weird behaviour.

15. I am looking forward to new version that works in 1.14. Also would it be possible to preserve a mythicmob created horse through teleportation?