Spigot ZoneRestorer 2.2.1

The best way to save zones in your worlds and reload them !

1. GoldenBolt01 submitted a new resource:

ZoneRestorer - The best way to save zones in your worlds and reload them !

Read more about this resource...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Hey GoldenBolt01,
    Do you have any thoughts of making this for the latest versions?
    Code (Text):
    [21:36:44 ERROR]: Could not pass event AsyncPlayerChatEvent to ZoneRestorer v1.1
    java.lang.IllegalStateException: Asynchronous command dispatch!
        at org.spigotmc.AsyncCatcher.catchOp(AsyncCatcher.java:15) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-121]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:717) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-121]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.entity.CraftPlayer.performCommand(CraftPlayer.java:458) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-121]
        at me.helldiner.zone_restorer.EventsListener.onPlayerChat(EventsListener.java:53) ~[?:?]
        at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.asm.generated.GeneratedEventExecutor15.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor.lambda$create$1(EventExecutor.java:69) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-121]
        at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:76) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-121]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:70) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-121]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:559) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-121]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PlayerConnection.chat(PlayerConnection.java:1734) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-121]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1649) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-121]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PacketPlayInChat$1.run(PacketPlayInChat.java:41) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-121]
        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) ~[?:1.8.0_181]
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) ~[?:1.8.0_181]
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:1.8.0_181]
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:1.8.0_181]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_181]

Regards

3. Hey MrEMan, If I see well you are using a minecraft server running under v1.15. I think the AsyncPlayerChatEvent is not handled the same way than in 1.8 (only version I tested). Check the page next week-end, I will post a 1.15 compatible version. Regards.

• Like Like x 1
  4. GoldenBolt01 updated ZoneRestorer with a new update entry:

Version compatibility !

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Thank you very much for update the plugin to superior versions!! :D

6. No problem ! It was harder than I expected ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Hey amazing plugin! I'm wondering is it possible for you to add that only certain blocks are restored? I'd like oak wood to be restored every 30 minutes when ppl break them but nothing more than that. :D

8. I certainly can do that. Also, it will be in v1.2 that I will publish next week-end. And thanks for the compliment, I appreciate it. By the way if you want to be aware of updates and new plugins, just follow me on twitter : @DinerHell

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. GoldenBolt01 updated ZoneRestorer with a new update entry:

Reload the blocks you want !

• Like Like x 1
  10. Reloading only certain blocks is now possible -> check out version 1.2 !

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Can you add /zone settp so if players are in the certain zone they will get teleported to the set tp for that zone. Could be useful :D

12. You mean if a player enters a zone, then he gets teleported to a defined location (via command) ?

• Like Like x 1
  13. yes and each zone has it's own teleportation place

14. Yes I can do that for sure, will be in update v1.3 that I will publish this week end.
    By the way, I've already thought of v2.0 of the plugin and there will be new major features such as a gui for the admin to draw zones on a 2d map of the world but also a way to better see the zones that you are defining with the Save Tool.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. GoldenBolt01 updated ZoneRestorer with a new update entry:

Zone TP point

• Like Like x 1
  16. Just published an update with requested feature (tp points). Enjoy ;)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Am I doing it wrong?

I just tried creating a test zone with
    /savezone testzone 197 65 -163 208 61 -158

I made some changes to that area with TNT

Tried to restore with
    /loadzone testzone

Regards