How to create a new Arena
First of all, every GameServer must have a waiting lobby spawn.
You can simply do /setspawn wherever you think the player won't accidentally kill himself(Has to be in the normal world, not your arena world).
Then, you have to get yourself into Builder mode by changing the plugin mode to BUILD. Next, teleport to wherever your arena is located by using /arena tp (worldName) [NOTE: Use the exact world name otherwise it will create a new world] The arena world CAN NOT be the normal world(overworld)
In order for your Arena to be considered playable, it must meet three requirements.
- There must be a border
- At least one HotSpot
- Must be active
- And have the appropriate amount of spawns, so every player in the game would get their own unique spawn (More on adaptive spawns later)
1.) Create the Arena
* You could also delete your Arena using /arena delete (arenaNameHere)2.) Set arena border
* Also, please make sure that when you use this command, you must be in your desired arena world
/arena create (arenaNameHere)
* You might also want to create your own box, so you know the player doesn't get out(use /worldborder if you want)3.) Lastly, add your HotSpots!
* One of this points has to be tallest point of you're arena and the other one has to be the lowest point. (Also don't forget to completely cover your arena with this two points)
* We would have to first setup the first point
/arena edit (arenaNameHere) setborder 1
* Then the second point
/arena edit (arenaNameHere) setborder 2
* Add the first point4.) If you wish to change any of the previous values use
/arena edit (arenaNameHere) spot 1
* Add the second point
/arena edit (arenaNameHere) spot 2
* You're all done!
/arena edit (arenaNameHere) spot done
/arena edit (arenaNameHere) for all of the commands!
How to add Team Spawns and Adaptive Spawns
* Each Team Spawn must have a sign with a dedicated team number and a sponge just above itAdaptive Spawns:
Like this(Player will spawn on top of the sponge)
* Adaptive Spawns are literally the same thing but the sign has to contain its nearest hotspot number and a block of emerald at the topFor support please contact me on my spigot profile or on discord!
Like this(Use HotSpots number command to get all of the available numbers(get the nearest one obviously))
Also, if you have any suggestions please send me a message.