[The first version should work with the past battlekits versions. Newer versions will be towards building 1.13+ compability]
- Provides an exciting PvP experience
- Covers a range of features vital to a KitPvP server
- Fully configurable PvP kits, including enchanted items, custom named items, and colored armor
- Rewards for successfully killing another player (e.g. give them XP levels or a potion effect)
- Active development and testing
- Supports console given kits
- Comprehensive restriction system (per-world in 1.6) that allows disabling game mechanics
- Allows commands and messages to be executed/sent on kit delivery
- Allows kits to be given through special signs
- Supports Vault for economy systems
- Supports multiworld with configurable settings per world
- Extreme configurability
Everything is configurable!
- Kits automatically given on respawn
- Kits allowed only once per life
- Item and XP modifications
- Disable XP drops from mobs, players, and blocks
- Disable item drops from mobs and players
- Disable item dropping (by hitting Q or dragging out of inventory)
- Disable breaking and placing blocks
- Disable death messages
- Disable crafting
- Disable inventory interaction
- Add commands when a kit is given
- Add messages when a kit is given
- Execute commands on kit give (apply potions with PotionCommands)
Creating kit signs
To create a kit sign, simply create a new sign with the details as shown on the left. Fill in the kit name, and if you have permission the kit sign will turn dark red and become active. If you use a plugin such as ServerSigns, you could also add commands to such a sign. The config allows finer control of whether the use of kit signs ignores permissions, costs, world restrictions etc and the kit signs can be an attractive way of letting your users pick their kit without having to use commands.
Bug reports, feature requests, and issues should be posted on the issue tracker. Any comment that fits the previous categories may be ignored. Also ensure that you read the FAQ before asking any questions.
Before requesting a feature, be sure that it is not already on the GitHub issue list. We aim to provide excellent support to all players who are willing to take the time to work with us in order to solve any issues. We maintain a discord server (#battlekits) and also check discussions and GitHub issues regularly.
Please check the FAQ before asking any questions
Source and dev builds
The source is available on Github. We really appreciate pull requests and feature suggestions that are submitted on GitHub!
Want to try out the latest new features?
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the spigot resource staff. Use them at your own risk.