CMI Kits - Historical
Applied By Zrips: May 9, 2018 at 3:24 PM
In this GUI you can:
- Enable/Disable a kit.
- Add kit items. (Bottom row is the hotbar).
- Add armour slot items.
- Add offhand items.
- Directly clone your inventory to the kit.
To modify the settings, click the crafting table labeled "settings".
This will open up another GUI in which you can edit:
- Edit the cool-down in the form of a “Delay”.
- Kit name (both locally and in config) and description editing.
- Kit groups and weighting.
- A player will get access to the highest weighted kit in a group of kits.
- The item that is displayed in the GUI when the kit is available/unavailable.
- Exp/Money cost of a kit.
- Slot of a kit in the /kit GUI.
- Command run when the kit is used.
- Conditions for the kit to be used.
- cmi.kit.[kitName] - allows to use particular kit
- cmi.kit.bypass.exp - bypass exp requirement
- cmi.kit.bypass.money - bypass money requirement
- cmi.kit.bypass.time - bypass time requirement