CloudSystem NEPTUN - Wiki
- Drop the downloaded CloudSystem-NEPTUN[...].jar in a folder.
- Start the Cloud with the "screen java -jar CloudSystem-NEPTUN[...].jar" command.
- Enter the IP-adress of your server.
- It will show you your spigot-name. Setup a password. After it,enter your license-key or press enter to generate one (if you lost it, contact @DevCubeHD).
- If the websterver doesn´t work setup the port in the generated cloud.propterties file. (If you´re not root, your port must be 1025 or higher)Now you can access webinterface and do anything from there.)
- Download the wrapper with the "download" command in the Cloud.
- Drop it in a folder.
- Start the Wrapper with the "screen java -jar CloudSystemWrapper-NEPTUN[...].jar" command.
- Enter your cloud-ip and port.
- The Wrapper will crash. Drop a downloaded spigot.jar (has to be called like this) in wrapper/servers/.
- You are not permitted to redistribute the plugin in any form, including as a part of any software package.
- You are not permitted to decompile or modify the plugin in any form.
- You will not receive any refunds.
- Disrespecting Terms or Copyrights in any way will cause an complaint.
- Do not use the rating section for contacting me, bug reports, or feature requests!
- We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time, with or without warning, and you agree to abide by the most recent version of these terms.