These are the recent changes in the latest versions of the snapshots.
If you are interested in testing the latest snapshot and giving some feedback, test it here; Jenkins Server
Looking to provide feedback, send me the info on Github or Join Our Discord Server.
Please note; The information below is constantly changing so with each new snapshot released will mean additional information will appear here. So if you don't see something you wanted to be added it means I have not completed it yet, which does not mean it will not be added when the official release is ready.
Please Note: Upon updating, the old en-lang.yml and config.yml file will be saved and a new one will be generated.
We have been stuck on version 6 of our configuration files for almost a year now so it is time for a little rework of the ugly config(s) layout. These changes will now allow me to easily add new features without the need for future config resets. Currently, there are no plans to reset the items.yml so that will stay on version 6.
- You can now specify [close] for all player, console, op, and default commands to close the player's inventory once the command is executed. This specifically closes the executing player's inventory, so despite it being executed by the console, it will close the player's inventory since obviously console does not have an inventory.
- Example item using this feature;
- 'player: menu'
- 'player: [close]'
itemflags: item-store, death-drops, self-drops, hide-attributes, disposable
triggers: join, respawn, world-change
enabled-worlds: world, world_nether, world_the_end
- New Clear-Items delay (Delay-Tick). #202
- Will be adding the official user definable clear-items delay in the next config change.
- Resolves issues with PerWorldInventory.
- Implemented new MapMeta changes once again.
- New Overwrite Itemflag
- Allows the specified item that is given this itemflag to overwrite any item in the player's inventory.
- This is like the itemsOverwrite in the items.yml (rather it is item specific).
- This itemflag will take priority over the itemsOverwrite boolean.
- New Time_Stamp row to the SQL Database. #199
- Obviously old items will be marked with a NULL timestamp.
- This is added to all first-join, first-world, and ip-limits items as well as first-command players.
- Primarily useful via viewing the SQL Database but later will be implemented into ItemJoin's features.
- /itemjoin getOnline command missing messages.
- /itemjoin removeOnline command missing messages.
- /itemjoin autoupdate command not even working due to dev-bukkit update.
- Database issues in versions below Minecraft v1.13 (being unable to load database information into ram).
- An issue with items.yml getting bugged with the original generation file changes.
- This would happen if the config.yml or en-lang.yml was regenerated after you made changes to the items.yml, causing it to think that you are generating a new items.yml.
- PlaceholderAPI issues.
- /ItemJoin Reload command issues.
- Issues with disposable items not functioning properly on versions below Minecraft v1.9.
- Soft-depend list in the plugin.yml to reflect the actual optional dependencies that ItemJoin supports. #201
- Was missing HeadDatabase and
- Multiverse has been changed to Multiverse-Core.
- Completely rewrote the updater class.
- Messages have been completely rewritten and are now handled completely different.
- en-Lang is now on version 7.
- The English Language file has been completely rewritten and will now support easy language file changes. This making it less likely that this will be reset again in the future.
- Remember the old language file will be saved in the ItemJoin folder before generating a new one.
- config.yml is now on version 7.
- The configuration settings have completely been rewritten and many have different names. This change will make it less likely that the config file will be reset again in the future.
- Remember the old config file will be saved in the ItemJoin folder before generating a new one.
- First-Join and First-World can now be defined under triggers instead of itemflags if chosen.
- Defining them under triggers will have certain effects.
- First-Join automatically applies the Join trigger.
- First-World automatically applies the Join and WorldSwitch trigger.