There are 2 types of effects, do not confound visuals and effects.
Effects need a location, visuals need only need the visual area.
If you want to place a cyclone at a specific location, you will setup effect.
If you want to place a rain of particles, you do not need any location;
You can see a list with /pnc effect set
If you want to set 2 cyclone effects:
- Go where you want the cyclone, use /pnc effect set cyclone
- Go in another location use /pnc effect set cyclone
- You now get cyclone with id 0 and 1
- Use /pnc menu to get the item to open the menu
- Go effects/cyclone/ Then select wich id you want to enable
if you want a different particle check this link:
Each effect have different options:
You can configure those values, save and use /pnc nightclub reload, /pnc menu to see the result
For example I have configured smoke effect type (ids 0 to 9 CLOUD, ids 10 to 20 FLAME)
If I want to enable 20 effects at the same time with 1 button ?
Answer: You can't right now,
There will be 2 possibilities:
- The 20 effects are the same type, for example 20 smoke effects, I will add a button option to enable every effect from the same type (this would be useful for the smoke type)
But I would not allow this for the cyclone effect of course
- The other possibility, if you want to create a scenario. I will let you a file where you will make your own scenario. For example: during 5 seconds I would like the nightclub to enable 10 smoke effects, projectors red and blue with circle rotation.
You can now setup staff