Minehut - Tutorial
Welcome to the Minehut tutorial. In this tutorial, you will learn how to make a free Minecraft server using Minehut.
Chapter 1: Getting an account.
- First, head over to the Minehut Homepage and click LOGIN at the top left, if you already have an account, you'll probably already be logged in.
- Click Sign Up, enter in the requested details, and click Sign Up. You'll be sent an email verification, accept that, then revisit the page. If you already have an account, enter in your details and login.
Chapter 2: Making your server.
- Once you have made your account, you will need to make your server. You'll want to visit the Create page, which can be found here.
- Now enter a server name, you need to have more than 4 characters, but less than 10. If you try to create a server and it doesn't work, the name is probably taken (sometimes the error message doesn't show up).
Chapter 3: Activating your server.
- Every time you, or someone, wants to join your server, it will need to be activated (if it's offline). There are two ways of doing this, 1) go to the Panel and click Activate Server. 2) Join the Minehut Lobby (mc.minehut.com), and use /join [server name].
- If you've used the panel to start up your server, it will bring you to the main dashboard of your server. This is where you can run console commands, install plugins, and many more things.
Chapter 4: Installing plugins.
- All of the plugins on Minehut are free for you to use. To install plugins, click PLUGINS which can be found at the top of the page. View the long list of plugins, or search for the specific plugin you want, click on it, then click INSTALL PLUGIN.
- Once you've installed all of the plugins you want, you'll need to restart your server. You can do this by clicking the RESTART button at the top of the page.
- The Minehut YouTube channel has tons of plugin tutorials if you're stuck.
Chapter 5: Server Plans.
- Minehut servers are free, unless you want to upgrade your server to allow for more players, plugins and ram.
- A higher server plan is useful if you're planning on making a public server.
- You can view a list of server plans here.