MMOItems - Item Types
An item is defined by its item type & its item stats. The item type will define how the item behaves when right clicked, left clicked, smashed on the heads of your enemies...
Since a lot of item types share the same item effects, item types are regrouped into item sets: slashing weapons, percing weapons, blunt weapons, range weapons & extra.
Slashing weapons deal damage in a cone behind your initial target.
- Sword, Greatsword, Katana
- Axe, Greataxe
Piercing weapons deal damage in a line behind the initial target.
- Thrusting Sword
- Spear, Lance
Blunt weapons deal AoE (area of effect) damage around the target.
- Hammer, Greathammer
- Gauntlet - can stun entities |right-click]
- Lute, Stave
Offhand items are the only items that can apply their stats when held in the off hand.
- Catalyst, Talisman
- Shield, Greatshield
Range weapons have different item passives depending on their item types.
- Wand - can cast magic attack [left click] & can knock enemies back [right click on entity]
- Staff - same as Wand
- Bow, Greatbow
- Whip - ranged whip attack [left click]
- Crossbow - can fire arrows [left click]
- Musket - can fire musket bullets [right click]
- Armor - applies effects when worn
- Tool - can has custom enchants
- Consumable - can be consumed [right click] and applied on items [drag & drop]
- Gem Stone - can be applied on items [drag & drop]
- Material - can be used to craft other items at the advanced workbench.