MMOItems - Plugin compatibilities
This section lists all added plugin compatibilities.
WorldGuard & WGCustomFlags
The plugin allows you to use custom flags to prevents players from doing specific actions in certain WorldGuard regions. Here is a the flags list & a quick tutorial explaining you how to use the custom flag system.
- mi-disable-abilities (applies for both On Hit & Right Click abilities)
- mi-disable-weapons (only applies for custom weapons)
- mi-disable-tools (disable their special enchants: Bouncing Crack...)
- Download WorldGuard and WGCustomFlags (which allows several plugins to easily add custom flags to your WorldGuard 'flag database').
- Restart your server. While the plugin is loading, check the console to see every flag that the plugin added.
- The flags system is now ready to use! Just add whatever flag you want to your regions!
MMOItems should support most of the custom enchants plugin if they follow the "default Minecraft enchantment format", which corresponds to the name of the enchantment in Light Gray followed by its level, in roman writing.
Credit: Crazy Enchants (name only)