Playerz Spigot Official Config Documentation (2.0)
Welcome to the OFFICIAL Playerz 2.0+ Config Documentation!
Here the config.yml will be explained as well as it can be explained!
- If you have ANY suggestions for the wiki page(s) of this plugin or the plugin itself PLEASE feel FREE to PM me or tell me on the resource discussion page.
Moving from the old version:Recently @Struck713 has recoded Playerz to make it more efficient and has added more features too it.
______________________________________________________________________Here is an in depth config explaination for all of the elements.
- If you want to move over from the older version of Playerz and are confused please ask me or @Struck713 for help as the config's are generally the same as the old version but a few things are changed. We suggest that you copy the old config into a blank text document (temporally) then follow the installation guide (coming soon).
Denied: '&4[Playerz] &fYou aren''t allowed to use this command.'
- This feature currently has no use. Always true.
Code (Text):NumberOfGroups: 1
- You can configure the list here.
Code (Text):DisplayPrefix: true
- This is the number of groups that will be displayed in the list.
Code (Text):DisplaySuffix: true
- Use this if you want to display the prefix you set below.
Code (Text):Prefix: '&6----------------------[&ePlayerz&6]-----------------------'
- Use this if you want to display the suffix you can set below.
Code (Text):PlayerAmount: '&3There are (&6%ONLINEPLAYERS%&3/&6%MAXPLAYERS%&3) players online.'
- This is shown at the top of the list if "DisplayPrefix" is true.
Code (Text):'1': '&3Group 1: &6%GROUP1%'
- This is just a configuable line to show the online players out of max players.
Code (Text):Suffix: '&6-----------------------------------------------------'
- Groups can be configured as so, remember to change the %GROUP<int>% to the current group that you are configuring, this will make sure that all players that have the permission "playerz.<int>" get shown for that group.
- This is shown at the bottom of the list if "DisplaySuffix" is true.
Start: '&4[Playerz] &fAutomatic list broadcasts started.'
Stop: '&4[Playerz] &fAutomatic list broadcasts stopped.'
- This part of the config is still generated but has no use as it was removed. (May be readded in a future release of Playerz 2.0.)