Playerz Spigot Official Help Page (2.0 Version)
Welcome to the OFFICIAL Playerz Spigot Plugin Documentation page!
Here you will find all of the necessary information to run the Playerz 2.0+
version of the plugin successfully and make your /list sexy!
- If you have ANY suggestions for the wiki page(s) of this plugin or the plugin itself PLEASE feel FREE to PM me or tell me on the resource discussion page.
Moving from the old version:Recently @Struck713 has recoded Playerz to make it more efficient and has added more features too it.
______________________________________________________________________Is Playerz not working on the version of Minecraft you are running? The answer may lie here!
- If you want to move over from the older version of Playerz and are confused please ask me or @Struck713 for help as the config's are generally the same as the old version but a few things are added. We suggest that you copy the old config into a blank text document (temporally) then follow the installation guide (coming soon).
______________________________________________________________________Having a problem/issue with the plugin? Go through this list BEFORE PMing or asking me.
- Playerz supports Spigot and Bukkit versions 1.8.X, 1.9.X through 1.10.X and future releases as more get released. If you are running one of the supported versions then please contact me or @Struck713 with the error/issue.
- Make sure you are running a version of Minecraft that this plugin supports.
- Check your permissions plugin to see if you put in the correct permissions.
- Error in console?
- Still Problems?
______________________________________________________________________Here I will explain the full config.yml in detail. Keep in mind that at some times this may be confusing.
Explaining the File:
To view the config.yml documentation page please click Here.