QuestCreator - NPCs
Table of contents :
1. Commands and permissions
2. Plugin storage system and configuration
3. Create your first quest : settings, actions and tasks
4. Variables system
5. Advanced quest configuration
7. Runnable jar GUI and developers API
The plugin has a simple NPCs system (with Citizens).
You can register NPCs in the configuration :
-npc: test The_NPC PLAYER world,385.5,70,60,-45,0
(so in this example, a player NPC with id "test" and with name "The_NPC" will spawn at the location)
You can also assign quests to a NPC, in a specific order.
The quests will start if the player has no active quests and if he clicks the NPC.
- NPC_TELEPORT : teleports the NPC
- NPC_MOVE : makes the NPC walk to the location
- NPC_MOVE_WAIT : makes the NPC walk to the location and wait that he is at the location to continue tasks and actions
- NPC_HIDE : hides the NPC
- NPC_SHOW : shows the NPC