Please Note: Upon updating, the old en-lang.yml and config.yml file will be saved and a new one will be generated.
Also Note: Upon the reset of these config files, permissions to obtain items will be disabled by DEFAULT. This means all players will get any item despite lack of permissions. In order to use permissions, you will need to enable it in your config.yml--Permissions.Obtain-Items set this to true. I did this because I am tired of people asking why ItemJoin isn't working when they first install the plugin.
We have been stuck on version 6 of our configuration files for almost a year now so it is time for a little rework of the ugly config(s) layout. These changes will now allow me to easily add new features without the need for future config resets. Currently, there are no plans to reset the items.yml so that will stay on version 6.
- You can now specify [close] for all player, console, op, and default commands to close the player's inventory once the command is executed. This specifically closes the executing player's inventory, so despite it being executed by the console, it will close the player's inventory since obviously console does not have an inventory.
- Example item using this feature;
- 'player: menu'
- 'player: [close]'
itemflags: item-store, death-drops, self-drops, hide-attributes, disposable
triggers: join, respawn, world-change
enabled-worlds: world, world_nether, world_the_end
- New Clear-Items delay (Delay-Tick). #202
- Will be adding the official user definable clear-items delay in the next config change.
- Resolves issues with PerWorldInventory.
- Implemented new MapMeta changes once again.
- New Overwrite Itemflag
- Allows the specified item that is given this itemflag to overwrite any item in the player's inventory.
- This is like the itemsOverwrite in the items.yml (rather it is item specific).
- This itemflag will take priority over the itemsOverwrite boolean.
- New Time_Stamp row to the SQL Database. #199
- Obviously old items will be marked with a NULL timestamp.
- This is added to all first-join, first-world, and ip-limits items as well as first-command players.
- Primarily useful via viewing the SQL Database but later will be implemented into ItemJoin's features.
- New Metrics support.
- This can be disabled in the config.yml; General.Metrics-Logging: false.
- When this is set to false, server data will not be sent.
- When this is set to true, this anonymous sends data collected on your server to bStats so I (the developer) can see a various amount of variables. Such as; Player Count, Number of Servers, Java Versions, Server Versions, Etc. All of this is anonymous and does not send anything identifying about you or your server, to see what is logged view the stats page here; https://bstats.org/plugin/bukkit/ItemJoin
- I encourage everyone to keep this set to true, as this will help me increase the quality of the plugin. and supported Minecraft versions.
- /itemjoin getOnline command missing messages.
- /itemjoin removeOnline command missing messages.
- /itemjoin autoupdate command not even working due to dev-bukkit update.
- Database issues in versions below Minecraft v1.13 (being unable to load database information into ram).
- An issue with items.yml getting bugged with the original generation file changes.
- This would happen if the config.yml or en-lang.yml was regenerated after you made changes to the items.yml, causing it to think that you are generating a new items.yml.
- PlaceholderAPI issues.
- /ItemJoin Reload command issues.
- Issues with disposable items not functioning properly on versions below Minecraft v1.9.
- Bug with arbitrary items not functioning properly.
- If any of your arbitrary items have broken they will not be fixed until a new one is generated.
- Mojang API connecting issues.
- Soft-depend list in the plugin.yml to reflect the actual optional dependencies that ItemJoin supports. #201
- Was missing HeadDatabase and
- Multiverse has been changed to Multiverse-Core.
- Completely rewrote the updater class.
- Messages have been completely rewritten and are now handled completely different.
- en-Lang is now on version 7.
- The English Language file has been completely rewritten and will now support easy language file changes. This making it less likely that this will be reset again in the future.
- Remember the old language file will be saved in the ItemJoin folder before generating a new one.
- config.yml is now on version 7.
- The configuration settings have completely been rewritten and many have different names. This change will make it less likely that the config file will be reset again in the future.
- Remember the old config file will be saved in the ItemJoin folder before generating a new one.
- First-Join and First-World can now be defined under triggers instead of itemflags if chosen.
- Defining them under triggers will have certain effects.
- First-Join automatically applies the Join trigger.
- First-World automatically applies the Join and WorldSwitch trigger.