The Resources section is a very valuable tool we are lucky to have as a community. Here, developers are allowed to submit their plugins, whether it be for BungeeCord or Bukkit. Unlike BukkitDev, submission are instantaneous, therefore there is no verification/approval process, and there is more leniency on what kind of content can be submitted (such as plugins that help secure offline-mode servers).
This section consists of 6 main categories:
- Bungee - Proxy: Plugins that go in your BungeeCord plugins folder.
- Bungee - Bukkit: Bukkit Plugins that require BungeeCord to function properly.
- Bukkit: Plugins that go in your Bukkit/Spigot plugins folder.
- Premium: Paid plugins, where you can pay the developer to gain access to the download.
- Standalone: Applications that do not require the use of any plugin APIs.
- Universal: Plugins that can run on both BungeeCord and Bukkit.
When submitting a resource you must remember to follow these guidelines:
- Any malicious plugins will be deleted instantly and you will most probably be banned, this could include things such as:
- Making you or other players operator
- Ruining/corrupting worlds
- Deleting any data or folders
- Any other thing you wouldn't do to your best friend
- Any plugins that could be rude or offend users
- Any stolen work, nothing that is just something you renamed etc. without the permission of the creator
For a full list of guidelines, please review the SpigotMC rules.