The Resources section is a very valuable tool we are lucky to have as a community. Here, developers are allowed to submit their plugins, whether it be for BungeeCord, Bukkit, or more. Unlike BukkitDev, submissions are instantaneous, therefore there is no verification/approval process, and there is more leniency on what kind of content can be submitted (such as plugins that help secure offline-mode servers).
This section consists of 7 main categories:
- Bungee - Proxy: Plugins that go in your BungeeCord plugins folder.
- Bungee - Bukkit: Bukkit Plugins that require BungeeCord to function properly.
- Bukkit: Plugins that go in your Bukkit/Spigot plugins folder.
- Premium: Paid plugins, where you must pay the developer to gain access to the download.
- Standalone: Applications that do not require the use of any plugin APIs.
- Universal: Plugins that can run on both BungeeCord and Bukkit.
When submitting a resource you must remember to follow these guidelines. Any plugins that violate the following will be deleted and you could potentially be banned. The list below is not completely exhaustive, and any plugins that are against the SpigotMC rules will also be removed.
Plugins may not:
- OP you or other players without any method of authorization
- Ruin or corrupt worlds
- Delete any data or folders unrelated to itself
- Include anything that may offend players
- Include any stolen work without permission from the original plugin's author
- Include anything that is malicious (e.g. intentionally crashing a client)
For a full list of guidelines, please review the SpigotMC rules.
To create a new page, click here.